Gatwick Airport Approved Parking Operators
Gatwick’s Approved Operator Scheme is a list of airport approved parking operators, providing assurance to passengers that the operators have met the necessary criteria set out by Gatwick Airport. To become an Approved Operator, an operator must have the British Parking Association Park Mark award and full Buy with Confidence accreditation.
What is the Park Mark?
The Park Mark is the national standard for UK car parks that have measures in place for the safety and security of both your car and you.
Car parks that have the Park Mark have been thoroughly assessed and have been deemed to actively reduce crime. Park Mark car parks are safer, and at I Love the Park Mark is an absolute necessity.
The following service providers are all Approved Operators at Gatwick:
- I Love Meet and Greet - full valet service from the forecourts of both terminals
- Meteor Meet and Greet - no longer available but was a full valet service from the forecourts of both terminals by the I Love team
- Purple Parking - no currently available but was a full valet service from the forecourts outbound and inbound by I Love team
- APH Meet and Greet - full valet service from both North and South Terminal forecourts by the I Love Team
- Tudor Rose - meet and greet service from the forecourt at both terminals
- Help Me Park - valet parking at both terminals
- Maple Manor Parking - meet and greet in the hotel car parks
- Ace Meet and Greet - meet and greet from hotel car parks and short stay
- Sure Parking - short stay car park
- Cophall Parking - no meet and greet, only park and ride
- Help-Me-Park incl. ABC and ECO Parking - forecourt collection until November 2018
Park with confidence with I Love parking providers