Terms And Conditions
Your statutory rights are not affected
1. Bookings and Service
- A booking will be deemed to be complete once a confirmation e mail has been sent, or if made by phone, by the receptionist confirming. At this point, all terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted.
- Our sister Companies are I Love meet and greet and I Love Park and Ride and all terms and conditions when booking these services are available on request
- Bookings taken on behalf of a third party supplier are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- Cooling off period - a customer has 14 days from the date of booking our service to cancel their booking and receive a full refund minus £10 administration fee without the need to give a reason. All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to email@example.com unless your booking is made within 14 days when the cooling off period reduces up to the start point of the booking
- All prices are quoted in UK pound sterling, include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of acceptance of your booking
- Payment made by you will only be used to provide the service you purchased
- Whilst every effort is made to provide parking services at the booked time,suppliers of parking services cannot accept liability for delays arising from circumstances from beyond their control including but not limited to traffic congestion, access to the terminal forecourts, delayed flights and security alerts and terrorism
- Acts of nature are beyond control and no liability will be accepted for them including bird poo, dust, pollen and rain
- Supersaver products cannot be cancelled or amended - however some suppliers may reconsider under certain circumstances
- Bookings through the I Love meet and greet website are deemed to be made when validated by the issue of a confirmation and a reference number
- Bookings made by telephone are deemed to be made when a confirmation is sent. Terms and conditions are deemed to form part of the contract when a booking is made by telephone.
- All services are subject to availability
- Only one promotional code can be used at anyone time and are only valid against standard bookings (cannot be used for Supersaver bookings)
- Parking providers have the right to refuse your booking if you vehicle does not comply with current legislation and no refunds will be given
- It is your responsibility to ensure all relevent details are given to ensure your booking is fulfilled roperly eg car make, model and registration must be provided if you are using meet and greet services otherwise the provider will not know which car to collect. Failure to provide these details may result in service delays which are beyond the service providers control
- It is a requirement when any Gatwick meet and greet parking, that you print off the permit attached to your confirmation and have it displayed in the windscreen of your car when stopping on the forecourt
2. Payment and Cancellation
- If any payments are declined, I Love Airport Parking reserve the right to refuse your booking
- Increase stays without prior notification, will be charged on the return of the vehicle by the parking supplier
- Full payment must be made prior to commencement of the booking
- Full price bookings may be cancelled at least 24 hours before departure (24 hours before the booked start time) and a £10 administration fee will be deducted.
- All Supersaver products are non-refundable although changes and cancellations may be made.
- If you fail to cancel a booking and the booking start time has passed no refund will be given
- Once a booking has commenced, no refund will be given even if the stay is curtailed
3. Liabilities and other terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities and we are only liable for any negligence in the making of your booking and passing to the relevant supplier. All third party terms and conditions apply in the provision of the parking service
- If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal or unreasonable then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms, which will continue
- These terms are governed by English laws and subject to English Court jurisdiction
- Your vehicle must have Tax and comply with the Road Traffic Act. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this. I Love meet and greet reserves the right to refuse your vehicle on the day and no refund will be given
4. E mail Disclaimer
- The content of any email and any attachment may contain legally privileged information and is therefore confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the original intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by emailing the sender and then delete the email and any copies from your system. Liability cannot be accepted for statements made, which are clearly the sender’s own and not made on behalf of I Love Airport Parking Ltd.
5. Cancellations/Amendments Procedures for Bookings made with ILAP
- If you need to amend or cancel your booking prior to departure please us. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. If you wish to cancel a booking please include reference number, car registration and details of cancellation or amendments and contact your booking agent.
6. Direct bookings
- By registering with us you will be sent a regular e mail with our offer of the month when you register direct. We do not disclose your information to any other Companies and you will only ever be contacted by I Love Airport Parking
- Offers not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on our website can only be made using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Switch or Maestro.
- If payment by card is declined I Love Airport Parking and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfill your booking.
- All prices are quoted in pounds Sterling including VAT currently at 20%.
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been reserved.
- If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of departure, no refund will be given.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
9. Park and Ride
- All park and ride services with Off airport operators require to you leave your keys as your car will be moved around the car park or between car parks.
10. I Love Airport Parking acting as a third party supplier
- I Love Airport Parking acts as booking agent when selling third party products. The service provider is liable for providing the service and I Love airport parking is only liable to the customer for losses directly arising from it’s negligence in processing a booking.
11. Third Party Service providers terms and liabilities
- All bookings are accepted subject to the service providers current terms and conditions. A copy of the service providers terms and conditions are available on request.
- So far as not inconsistent with the service providers terms and conditions.
- Cars are parked at their owner's risk in on airport car parks. Claims for damage will not be considered unless due to the negligence of our employees or if they have acted without reasonable care and skill.
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked unless caused as a result of the negligence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer’s vehicle unless caused as a result of the negligence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The customer shall inspect his vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park.All clients are advised to thoroughly check their vehicles before their vehicle leaves the care of the service provider
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider or if them and their employees fail to use reasonable care and skill.
12. Customer service
- Any claims for loss or damage to vehicles or in relation to the quality of the service provided should be made to the service provider. I Love Airport Parking will provide contact details of the service provider on request.
- Any queries and claims relating to the processing of a customer's booking should be made directly to I Love Airport Parking Ltd.
All entries in to our competitions are drawn monthly. Prizes are on offer monthly and cannot be exchanged. They have no monetary value and winners are randomly selected.
VAT number 130 05350 71
Registered Office Railview Lofts, 19C Commercial Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3XE
Company Number 7876179
Registered in England and Wales