Meteor Meet and Greet
One of the oldest operators at Heathrow, Meteor started its services in the long stay car park and since then has progressed to offering professional and personal meet and greet parking. Now in administration along with Purple Parking, Meteor's owners this service is no longer available at Heathrow.
This valet-style car parking was a favourite amongst those who have a busy schedule and relish the luxury of dropping and collecting their car at the airport’s right at the airport’s terminal, meaning they could be at check-in within a matter of minutes. We are now using Drive Fly as a replacement to Meteor and you can find out more about the parking available at Terminal 2, Terminal 3, Terminal 4 and Terminal 5. Make your booking with us online today for a competitive cost.
Why everyone used Meteor's meet and greet Heathrow service?
- With over 20 years' experience in delivering outstanding service in the airport parking industry they were a favourite off airport operator
- The costs of this top notch service was less than the airport's official valet parking making it great value for money
- Professional drivers with a friendly and personal approach, easy with designated ID badge
- Secure and monitored car parks boasting the prestigious Park Mark award
- Meteor Meet and Greet was the preferred parking provider for many large businesses and travel agencies
Meteor is currently not available to purchase. The brand was bought from the administrators so if it reappears in the future the owners Holiday Extras will not be operating it themselves. So if you used Meteor at Gatwick or Stansted, our sister company I Love meet and greet actually facilitated the bookings for Meteor and Purple. So do not worry the service you received at Gatwick and Stansted is still available with the I Love meet and greet team.